Skip to content
Books I’ve written:
Books I’ve edited or co-edited:
- Bioethics in Action, edited by Françoise Baylis and Alice Dreger (Cambridge University Press, 2018).
- Implementing Curricular and Institutional Climate Changes to Improve Health Care for Individuals Who Are LGBT, Gender Nonconforming, or Born with DSD: A Resource for Medical Educators, edited by Andrew D. Hollenbach, Kristen L. Eckstrand, and Alice Dreger (Association of American Medical Colleges, 2014).
- Clinical Guidelines for the Management of Disorders of Sex Development in Childhood, edited by Alice Dreger (Consortium on the Management of DSD in Childhood, 2006).
- Handbook for Parents, edited by Alice Dreger (Consortium on the Management of DSD in Childhood, 2006).
- Intersex in the Age of Ethics, edited by Alice Dreger (University Publishing Group, 1999).